Letter from the Editor

Read Time:1 Minute, 16 Second

I’d like to welcome all to Rutgers – Camden’s student newspaper, The Gleaner by first introducing myself. My name is Arielle Champion and I’m honored to be taking the role of Editor-in-Chief this year. I’m 20 years old and currently a junior majoring in English and minoring in communication.

A little more about me, I enjoy spending time with family and a good shopping spree. Most of my time is spent studying or at work, Victoria Secret. Between you and I, working there doesn’t help my mini shopping addiction, especially with all the discounts we get.

The Gleaner is a great space to focus on the topics that interest you, whether it be sports, politics, music, etc. Members of The Gleaner get to improve their writing skills while doing something they enjoy. All are welcome and we always encourage people to join. The Gleaner could always use new writers.

I always like to mention that it’s a great add-on to a resume and helps with getting internships. It’s also a great hands-on experience overall with writing, interviewing, taking photos, and much more.

After being remote for the past two years, The Gleaner and I are happy to be back on campus have a lot of great things planned. 

If you’re interested and want to learn more, you can email me at aac253@scarletmail.rutgers.edu.

We also have a new Instagram account @thegleanerruc. Our meetings are every Wednesday at 11:20 during free period. 

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Previous post 10 things you might have missed in Squid Game
Next post This trend is nuts